Is it enough to not be racist?

Is it enough to not be racist?

They think it's all over...  It was a moment we had all dreaded happening... the euros 2020 final went to extra time.... and then (perhaps inevitably) to penalties...(!) I can't begin to imagine the level of pressure on both the strikers or the goalies at moments like...

Guest Blog: Jack Vaughan!

Guest Blog: Jack Vaughan!

Discovering my radical faith at University I guess it’s something of a cliché. Coming from a Christian background, Church had always been a part of my life (how many testimonials do we hear that in, huh?). But it’s true – I’d never really questioned Church. It was...

Dream Team (Euros 2020)

Dream Team (Euros 2020)

As England prepares to square off against Denmark for a place in the UEFA EURO 2020 final... who would be on your dream team?   In case you missed them, somewhere up in the stadium watching the England vs Germany match, were life-longs pals and football fans...

The View From “Murray Mound”

The View From “Murray Mound”

It was painful to watch, and yet - I couldn't look away. The two players going absolutely all out, and producing an emotional seesaw of amazement and agony... Round two of Andy Murray's Wimbledon comeback bid, after years outside of the professional game, was a...

Podcast #300!

Podcast #300!

To celebrate podcast number 300 going out, Tim and Jon combine their two biggest passions - all things geek and all things god - by discussing Marvel's latest offering: LOKI. In the Marvel universe Loki is the god of mischief, driven purely by ego and self-interest,...

Your call is important to us…

Your call is important to us…

Hi all, hope you're doing ok? This is probably going to be a really short blog - but a really important one! I just wanted to share something amazing that just happened to me... The phone just rang (not that's not it, keep reading!), and it was someone from church....

Repost: Back to normal?

Repost: Back to normal?

Just reposting a very early blog I posted over a year ago, back on the 25th of March 2020. Three things that I hoped wouldn't snap back to "normal"... of course, I probably imagined things being a little more "normal" than this by now - but I wonder how much of this...

Cures for the Covid Hangover

Cures for the Covid Hangover

Hi everyone! Apologies for the radio silence from me on the blog for the last two weeks... I've just had two weeks away from the old laptop - the first week was a Reading Week (read two great books I can't wait to tell you more about at some point) and then was off...