(Beyond the) Line of Duty

(Beyond the) Line of Duty

Now that the aftershock of the series six finale of Line of Duty has begun to settle... what does our reaction tells us about how we engage with stories and our need to believe in a "happily-ever-after"? (If you've not yet seen it - don't worry, I promise this will be...

Repost: Note to Future Self

Repost: Note to Future Self

I posted a blog a year ago today, partly inspired by the Nationwide "Six months time" adverts... but mainly by Psalm 124! I guess the hope back then was that in six months time much of the restrictions and isolation would have changed. Some things have changed, though...

A Vote of Confidence?

A Vote of Confidence?

There would be many people who would say that like UK bank holidays and sunshine, faith and politics just don't mix - but although the relationship may be tense at times, is separation really the only way forward? With the Senedd elections coming up this Thursday, we...

Interview with Dai Woolridge!

Interview with Dai Woolridge!

LOVED the chance to catch with creative genius and all-around lovely bloke Dai Woolridge about his great new children's book and about his thoughts on some of the creative processes that drive us. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEuW9gJ57dU   You can check it out...

First Baptist Church in Wales

First Baptist Church in Wales

Hi all, gorgeous day! I hope you're had a really good start to the week - I've had a really interesting one... This morning I was doing some filming at the site of the first ever Baptist Church in Wales!! The ruins of the church building are at Ilston, and are only a...

The Search for the “Lost Gospel”

The Search for the “Lost Gospel”

You can listen to this blog as a podcast too: (for more, please go to: https://bit.ly/Bethel-Podcast)   With all due respect... (part 2) Last week I posted this blog (which you can check out here) about a comment made on tv about who wrote the gospels and whether...

20 Days of Praise!

20 Days of Praise!

This Sunday Morning on bethel:live we start a brand new teaching series called: Catch Your Breath, exploring Psalm 150.6: Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! PSALM 150.6 As part of our focus on praise, we're creating a new WhatsApp Group called: 20 Days of...