tots

We are currently putting together some fun things for you to do with your tots during this time of social isolation. Please keep checking back.

Sing a song… Fa La La La La

Sing a song… Fa La La La La

Singing is super good fun! You can sing loud, you can sing quiet, you can sing high or low, you can wobble your voice, or hold a note for a reallllllllllly long time. You can dance about, wave your arms in the air (like you just don’t care) you can clap to the beat of...

Sing Along and Story Time – Bethel Tots

Sing Along and Story Time – Bethel Tots

Each Monday at 2pm we have an awesome chance for your young-lings to have some fun together over Zoom. We have a good catch up, show each other our favourite toys, drawings, and stories, Aimee, princess and Toby help us to sing some songs together, and Tim does a...

Beautiful Flowers – Bethel tots

Beautiful Flowers – Bethel tots

Have you seen the wonderful Flowers that are blooming everywhere at the moment. Did you know what God made them all, he made them tall, and short, and big and small, he made some that climb and some that swim, He made them colorful, and smelly, and he made them...

Parties

Parties

Parties! I love going to parties, all the fun, decorations, tasty food and music. Did you know that Jesus went to parties too! Have you been to a wedding party before? Weddings are big celebrations, the families and friends of the bride and groom celebrate the happy...

I’m Sorry…

I’m Sorry…

Some times we know that we have been naughty, even before Mum and Dad tell us off. We know we have done wrong because we feel bad inside. We call this feeling guilty, God wants us to say sorry and make things better. God is amazing and always forgives us, He helps us...

Small Animals

Small Animals

Small animals God made lots of small animals. Can you think of some? I had a hamster called Oscar, he was very fast and liked to escape from his cage. When he ran on my hands, he was super tickly and made me laugh. I had to be very gentle with my hamster as he was so...

Where does our food come from?

Where does our food come from?

Hmmm, Mummy and Daddy make us food, but where do the ingredients come from? Supermarket? Yes that's where some of our food comes from, but where do they get the food from? From the farms, factories or allotments? Yes! but before that? From God! God is incredible - he...