youth

Friday Nights – 8pm

the group for High school youth… your opportunity to go deeper into the Bible. Utilising Zoom for online conferencing. We have not let the Outbreak stop us. We meet, we talk, we share, we laugh, we eat (tasty treats if you have them 🙂 ) and we learn more about our amazing God and how he is real and relevant for us today as he has ever been.

Please get in touch for the Meeting ID and P/W,  if your regular or new everyone High school Age is Welcome join the conversation.

Festivals at Home….

Festivals at Home….

Online Festivals for the summer: getting refreshed from home on your couch, or in a tent sheltering from the rain. This year has seen several missional and teaching festivals and conferences needing to change tac, alter its course from the “usual” festivals and camps...

Guest Blog – A shopping list to remember….

Guest Blog – A shopping list to remember….

Today's guest blog is from our very own Youth Leader and Schools Worker: Tim Barker!   This week for the Teens, I put together a party bag and did a round robin to drop them off. This Party bag contained what seems initially to be a bunch of different items for a...

Sofa Apart Together – Episode 6 – Steve Burton

Welcome to Sofa Apart Together, a series of interviews with Youth Leaders, and Church go'ers to see how life has changed for them in lock-down. They also tell us about something that has inspired them recently. In this video joining me on...

Sofa Apart Together – Episode 5 – Jo Burton

Welcome to Sofa Apart Together, a series of interviews with Youth Leaders, and Church go'ers to see how life has changed for them in lock-down. They also tell us about something that has inspired them recently. In this video joining me on...

Sofa Apart Together – Episode 4 – Tim Pickles

Sofa Apart Together – Episode 3 – Mel Lewis

Sofa Apart Together – Episode 3 – Mel Lewis

https://youtu.be/RbSy7k-Faa0 Welcome to Sofa Apart Together, a series of interviews with Youth Leaders, and Church go'ers to see how life has changed for them in lock-down. They also tell us about something that has inspired them recently. In this video joining me on...

Reading the Bible – Asking questions getting answers

Reading the Bible – Asking questions getting answers

Sometimes we skim through the Bible not taking anything in, there is a very simple thing we can do to get the most out of passages and verses that we are reading. Asking these simple questions and filling in the blanks can really open up the word of God and help you...

Sofa Apart Together Episode 1 – Bethany Baker

Welcome to Sofa Apart Together A series of interviews with Youth Leaders, and Church go'ers to see how life has changed for them in lock-down. They also tell us about something that has inspired them recently. Joining me on the sofa this...

Walking through Proverbs

Earlier this week i was sent a link to these studies on youtube by Paul Washer, in which he walks us through proverbs, giving some practical tips and examples and experience form his life with his children and youth. Take a look! Proverbs...