youth

Sunday Night – 6pm 

On a Sunday night we gather to for the evening service together (online or in person) and using some questions or scripture to discuss application or findings from what we have heard, followed by some social time to decompress, and chat about life together.

This group will be flexible depending on the caution needed with Covid numbers, whilst we aim to meet for in person gatherings as much as possible, where this is not safe or possible due to isolation, we can also meet using Zoom (use contact sheet to get in touch for zoom details)

Please contact Tim Barker for more information.

Join us on Instagram  : @bethelyouthcardiff 

Roasted Marshmallow and Belief in Jesus

Roasted Marshmallow and Belief in Jesus

During the Bethel teens session this week we got to play with fire… well play with fire is a bit strong, but when you hold a marshmallow on the flames for to long it does tend to get a bit like charcoal… lessons were learned marshmallows were sacrificed.😊 Its great to...

Festivals at Home….

Festivals at Home….

Online Festivals for the summer: getting refreshed from home on your couch, or in a tent sheltering from the rain. This year has seen several missional and teaching festivals and conferences needing to change tac, alter its course from the “usual” festivals and camps...

Guest Blog – A shopping list to remember….

Guest Blog – A shopping list to remember….

Today's guest blog is from our very own Youth Leader and Schools Worker: Tim Barker!   This week for the Teens, I put together a party bag and did a round robin to drop them off. This Party bag contained what seems initially to be a bunch of different items for a...

Sofa Apart Together – Episode 6 – Steve Burton

Welcome to Sofa Apart Together, a series of interviews with Youth Leaders, and Church go'ers to see how life has changed for them in lock-down. They also tell us about something that has inspired them recently. In this video joining me on...

Sofa Apart Together – Episode 5 – Jo Burton

Welcome to Sofa Apart Together, a series of interviews with Youth Leaders, and Church go'ers to see how life has changed for them in lock-down. They also tell us about something that has inspired them recently. In this video joining me on...

Sofa Apart Together – Episode 4 – Tim Pickles

Sofa Apart Together – Episode 3 – Mel Lewis

Sofa Apart Together – Episode 3 – Mel Lewis

https://youtu.be/RbSy7k-Faa0 Welcome to Sofa Apart Together, a series of interviews with Youth Leaders, and Church go'ers to see how life has changed for them in lock-down. They also tell us about something that has inspired them recently. In this video joining me on...

Reading the Bible – Asking questions getting answers

Reading the Bible – Asking questions getting answers

Sometimes we skim through the Bible not taking anything in, there is a very simple thing we can do to get the most out of passages and verses that we are reading. Asking these simple questions and filling in the blanks can really open up the word of God and help you...

Sofa Apart Together Episode 1 – Bethany Baker

Welcome to Sofa Apart Together A series of interviews with Youth Leaders, and Church go'ers to see how life has changed for them in lock-down. They also tell us about something that has inspired them recently. Joining me on the sofa this...