Here’s some suggested questions for Small Group discussions based on the talk given by Raphael De Limo on August 23, 2020. The Bible text referenced was 1Corinthians 12.
- Describe the Family Room in your house as a child. Were there any family dramas that took place there?
- How is Abraham a blessing to you?
- How would you describe your Christian Family?
- What are the similarities between a Christian family and a natural family?
- The Human Body was used as an illustration by Paul to describe body ministry while a soccer team was used by the speaker. What other analogies can you think of to describe many parts working together as one?
- What would you say is a Biblical pattern for finding your place in the Body, the Church?
- Can you think of any Biblical characters who are shown finding their calling?
- What qualifies you to be called a member of the ‘Family of God’?
Bonus Quiz Question
- There are a number of ways to become a member of a family which include being born into it, adopted into it and married into it – each one being as valid as another. Are these means used in the Bible to describe joining God’s family?
If you want to refresh your memory, remember you can re-watch the service and the talk below;