What does a Spirit filled church look like?
- What is toast?
What is fellowship?
- What can hinder fellowship?
- Is there a difference between fellowship with unbelievers and fellowship with believers?
- Is there a difference between the early church and communism?
- What fed the fellowship of the early church? How did it work?
- What principles does the Bible have for what true, good and Godly fellowship looks like?
How would you compare New Testament fellowship with Old Testament life?
- What is the central focus of Christian fellowship?
- What do you find are the challenged of Christian fellowship?
- What do you find are the blessings of Christian fellowship?
- Do you ever experience Cognitive Dissonance in Christian fellowship?
Have you ever been on the receiving end of a gracious, blessed yet corrective challenge by a member in church?
- How did you deal with it?
- If you receive such a challenge that you feel is unwarranted, how do you deal with that?
- What principles does the Bible have for receiving such a challenge?
- What prinicples does the Bible have for giving such a challenge?
Are you afraid of being known?
- Have you ever felt that people getting to know you will mean they will reject you?
- Do you find comfort or discomfort in the idea that God fully knows you?